Join the Host Committee
Zimele USA invites you to join our Spring Benefit Host Committee.
Whether you have gone to South Africa, attended a gala, run in a 5K, volunteered your time or donated to any of our events, YOU are a member of our community and play a key role in helping us to fulfill our mission of confronting the root causes of poverty in South Africa.
As a Host Committee member, you will play a critical role in the success of our Spring fundraiser event. By “lending your name” to help promote the event, the host committee ensures that the event, Zimele USA and our mission will receive attention, awareness and support.
Your involvement helps Zimele USA programs to reach more women in more communities. Even an ocean away, your time and support can help transform lives in another continent.
What is the Commitment?
- Host Committee Members will commit to purchasing their own Spring Benefit Ticket at the full price of $80 each.
- Each ticket includes open bar, buffet dinner with a waterfront view at Waterside Restaurant in North Bergen, NJ, and 10 raffle tickets for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
- Help create buzz and promote event among social circles via social media, email, personal outreach with a goal of increasing ticket sales.
- Any support with raffle solicitation is appreciated but not required.
Committee Members Benefits
- Recognition on Spring Benefit digital invitation, website event page, all event materials and follow up blog posts.
- Recognition in the Zimele Annual Gala Program
- Satisfaction of knowing that you’ve played a crucial role in supporting a worthy organization that confronts poverty and empowers women.
Become a Host Committee Member
To join the host committee, simply email Angela at email@example.com. so we can keep you updated on the planning details and add your name to the digital invitation and webpage. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you in advance for your support in making this event a success!
Photo Credit: Sunset over KwaZulu-Natal by Tony Yang / I Wanna Marry